Sabres Covid List Cozens, Lazar and Risto off the list 2/16. Mittlestadt is the only remaining Sabre on the List

Brawndo

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Isn’t it wierd that this is a thread?   Covid. 

It’s really cold out and I miss my Sabres games.  

-45C (-49F) tonight with the wind. I'd hate to have the Jets get shut down for any period of time right now.

It is supposed to break this Monday but this is the longest cold snap I can remember for quite awhile.

Probably helps to stop the spread of Covid though. Too freaking cold to go anywhere.

On a normal year, I would be leaving tomorrow for somewhere warm for about 3 weeks. It was supposed to be Panama this year. Fishing while drinking beer, birdwatching and later drinking beer, sightseeing and drinking beer at different stops, eating the local food while drinking the local beer. I'm going to miss traveling this winter...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Ducky said:

-45C (-49F) tonight with the wind. I'd hate to have the Jets get shut down for any period of time right now.

It is supposed to break this Monday but this is the longest cold snap I can remember for quite awhile.

Probably helps to stop the spread of Covid though. Too freaking cold to go anywhere.

On a normal year, I would be leaving tomorrow for somewhere warm for about 3 weeks. It was supposed to be Panama this year. Fishing while drinking beer, birdwatching and later drinking beer, sightseeing and drinking beer at different stops, eating the local food while drinking the local beer. I'm going to miss traveling this winter...

Sounds like you can accomplish half of your vacation wish list from home.  And save yourself a few Shekels in the process. Cheers 🍻

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Brawndo changed the title to Sabres Games are postponed; Taylor Hall Cleared to Return
  • Brawndo changed the title to Sabres Games are postponed; Rasmus Dahlin Cleared to Return
  • Brawndo changed the title to Rasmus Dahlin Cleared to Return, Coach Krueger back 2/14

Here is when the Sabres Players went on the Covid List

2/2 Hall, Risto

2/3 Montour, Rieder

2/4 McCabe, Krueger 

2/5 no one

2/6 Cozens, Lazar

2/7 Mitts 

2/8 Dahlin

Hall was positive but asymptomatic came off 2/13

Krueger was positive, symptomatic came off 2/14

Dahlin was negative, the last to enter and came out of contact tracing 2/14 (He needs to kick Mitts out) 

(Seven consecutive days of negative tests) 

The remaining seven must be positive and have various degrees of symptoms. 

14 hours ago, Brawndo said:

is it just me or does that sentence seem odd? I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad he's recovered but "aches and fatigue for more than a week" isn't really "lethal". I'm wondering what kind of meds he got to recover this soon at his age. More and more this thing seems like a class based illness and if you get the good (expensive) meds you're fine. I could be wrong. He might just have a healthy immune system. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.