Sabres Covid List Cozens, Lazar and Risto off the list 2/16. Mittlestadt is the only remaining Sabre on the List

Brawndo

25 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

This what Hammy wrote on WGR's site:

The whole team and its staff have been under quarantine since after practice Feb. 1.

Grain of salt: it's Hammy.

But if true it makes me think anyone put into protocol and announced, like Dahlin today, is positive for Covid.

Pretty much anyone who did not go on the list initially, can probably be assumed to be positive, as the contact tracing in a small group would have been completed quickly. 

Those put on the list early (Risto, Hall, Montour Reider) may be eligible to play within a week or so of being added to the list (ie Thursday's game) if they didn't actually test positive, correct?

And anyone actually testing positive (assuming Dahlin and Casey, as late additions) is a minimum 10 days from that positive test?

3 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Those put on the list early (Risto, Hall, Montour Reider) may be eligible to play within a week or so of being added to the list (ie Thursday's game) if they didn't actually test positive, correct?

And anyone actually testing positive (assuming Dahlin and Casey, as late additions) is a minimum 10 days from that positive test?

Any player needs to be asymptomatic for a minimum of 48 hours with two negative tests. 

One of Risto or McCabe could be a contact tracing 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

The NHL could make  them resume by using taxi squad players and AHL Call Ups.

This is why starting this season is all about money and devoid of common sense. Players get paid but this season is meaningless statistically. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Incubation period is 2-14 days.

I had read recently that the us Gov is suggesting 10 days of quarantine if you are around someone with positive. I dont remember if that also needed a negative test during tjhe period. 

I suspect that the whole team will be positive. Its pretty sad the nba, nhl, mlb can get it right and nhl royally messes it up

• Like (+1) 1

@Let's Go B-Lo

Yup. Same. If I'm in close contact with someone who experiences COVID symptoms, I get knocked out of work untill THEY(not me) can prove that they are negative. If they test positive, I must remain out of work for 14 days. They can go back to work the day that they receive their 2nd negative test (usually about 10 days.)

19 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I actually agree full with this.

I suspect those who receive income from the operation of the league do not.

I think it could be some time before we actually see another Sabres game.

This reminds me of the "lowest point in franchise history thread."

This is definitely as low (IMO) as the bankruptcy era.

It's pretty horrible right now and it's not going to improve any time soon.

• Sad 1

Tucker Poolman got it and he quarantined for 14 days. Not sure if that is NHL protocol but it is Manitoba's.

Anybody coming in to Manitoba from anywhere must now quarantine for 14 days as well. Doesn't matter if you are coming from inside Canada to Manitoba or not...it is 14 days. We will finally get to see PLD in a Jets' uni tomorrow.

He must love it here...-40s with the windchill all this week.

• Thanks (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Tucker Poolman got it and he quarantined for 14 days. Not sure if that is NHL protocol but it is Manitoba's.

Anybody coming in to Manitoba from anywhere must now quarantine for 14 days as well. Doesn't matter if you are coming from inside Canada to Manitoba or not...it is 14 days. We will finally get to see PLD in a Jets' uni tomorrow.

He must love it here...-40s with the windchill all this week.

Thought that was what you guys considered balmy this time of the year.  😉

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.