GDT: 1/31/21 1pm ET, NJ Devils at Buffalo, MSG, NHL Network, WGR

jsb

5 minutes ago, freester said:

Patience. Most defensemen take years to develop. He’s only 20 years old.  He also had no preseason and a long offseason 

I don’t think myself or this fanbase can wait another 5 years before he figures it out. I dislike his game and his face.  He screams lack of urgency. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, fiftyone said:

I think the 4th line of Mitts-Lazar-Sheahan has looked good.

Seem to be 0 for 2 on Irwin, I haven't liked him again today. Hall still off as well. 

This line needs to start next game. Lazar is a good opening shift kind of guy. And McCabe-Risto on the back end. Just for a bit of tone.

Just now, dudacek said:

For ***** sakes

I basically see the "same old same old" with this team. They don't bring urgency, they don't take the body, they get in the opposing goalie's way only sometimes and the defence is still way too soft. This defence would get eaten up in the playoffs. Is New Jersey going to take 3 of 4 points this weekend using basically 2 AHL goaltenders? If so, that is all you need to know.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.