GDT: 1/30/21 1pm ET, NJ Devils at Buffalo, MSG & WGR

jsb

1 minute ago, fiftyone said:

I know it's fun to yell and scream, but these three were a line at the end of the 2nd period. 

I dont seriously think it's fun to yell and scream with all due respect, but i do want to show my serious frustration with this idiot coach. That aint fun no where. 

And what, they played 5 seconds? 

I hear all this laughing and chatter in the other room. I walk down the hall and in the one bedroom thats under renovation the wife and two international students are watching paint dry. I says to the wife “ why didn’t you tell me this was on ?” She says “ I thought you were watching hockey.” 

I hope Ralph can light a fire under these guys. They seem to have forgotten that you have to win these games. I’m not seeing much urgency.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

I dont seriously think it's fun to yell and scream with all due respect, but i do want to show my serious frustration with this idiot coach. That aint fun no where. 

Geez, your making me sound positive.  

I thought they started both period really well taking the game to the Devils.  However, they let the Devils back in the second half of both periods.  The penalties killed the momentum.  Hall and Staal's penalties were just stupid and guys of their experience should know better.  Not scoring a goal when Wedgewood was without a stick for 10 minutes was disappointing.  

5 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

They took an o-zone faceoff together and skated maybe 30-ish before a line change. The next regular shift Thompson was back on the line.

- Dylan Cozens is the best player on the ice. He's 19 years old. Depressing.

- Okposo needs to be fired into the sun immediately. He saps the life from whatever line he plays on.

- Eichel and Hall look like ECHL players.

- I would trade half of our team for Tom Wilson. We need somebody who can get their teammates going.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

The penalties killed the momentum.  Hall and Staal's penalties were just stupid and guys of their experience should know better.  

Yup. Hall's was lazy. Staal was trying to battle after losing a race but needs to know not to take a penalty in the offensive zone and just head out on the backcheck. Do that and we're likely still up 1-0.

Must finish strong. Lazar, Olofsson, let's close it up. We're going in. We're going in full throttle.

Just now, NAF said:

- Okposo needs to be fired into the sun immediately. He saps the life from whatever line he plays on.

- I would trade half of our team for Tom Wilson. We need somebody who can get their teammates going.

Could not agree more. 

2 minutes ago, NAF said:

Good post and I agree. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.