GDT: 1/28/21 7pm ET, NY Rangers at Buffalo, MSG & WGR

jsb

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

@GASabresIUFANI'm not making excuses because the challenges the Sabres are facing are the same challenges that opponents are also contending with. It has to be considered that because this is an altered season that includes a lot of back to back games it is really tough beating the same team in consecutive games. If you look at the standings it shouldn't be surprising that so many teams are bunched together. 

Where I disagree with you is on the issue of effort. I don't see the level of lassitude that you do. I do see uneven play and I do see line disjointedness but that shouldn't be surprising with so many new additions and a lot of juggling of lines. An example of that would be the play of Hall. When he is on the Jack line he just seems out of sync with him. I just think once he grows more familiar with his line mates (whoever they are) his production will increase. 

What I recommend is a little more patience before solidifying your opinion on this team. It's not as dire as you make it out to be. (My opinion.)

Just mute the heretic

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.