GDT: 1/28/21 7pm ET, NY Rangers at Buffalo, MSG & WGR

jsb

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Blackwood just took over Eichel in OT. Bummer. Nice finish for the Rangers in a game they deserved. That's bad for the standing for us. Instead of getting 4-1 in points, we finish 3-3.

The same Colin Blackwell who had 45 points in 63 games for the Amerks in 2017-18, but the Sabres Illustrious GM Jason Botterill didn’t believe he warranted a look on the powerhouse that was the 2017-18 Buffalo Sabres 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

I am amazed that Jack cannot captain this team at all. He sucks at his job but then again who can blame him, i guess he has been trying for years and not getting any support. Still that is not a legit exuse, he makes 10 mil and should fkn fire the boys up, talk to them on the bench and SHOW UP for this team every night, just like a capitano.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Horrid game minus Ullmark. Got a point thanks to him.

The puck seemed to be like a freaking bouncy ball throughout the game however.

I saw a lot of great plays and passes by the Rangers. They had great breakout passes, smooth, no bouncy. I saw a great forecheck, puck battle victories, skating harder to the puck, creating open space with their legs for passes and they just put on an offensive zone puck possession clinic as they were all over the Sabres in every period.

3 minutes ago, IKnowPhysics said:

20202021-20110-5v5.png

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/game.php?season=20202021&game=20110&view=limited#hm

CF% 41.67%

HDCF% 30%

Hall/Olofsson-Eichel-Reinhart accounted for all three HDCF.

Woof.

WTF does this mean? Is there an easy way to put this in English. I mean, I watched the game,… so I'm pretty sure what I think it means, but these posts make me crazy. I'm already pissed we lost. Now I'm even angrier cuz I think I'm stupid, as well.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SwampD said:

WTF does this mean? Is there an easy way to put this in English. I mean, I watched the game,… so I'm pretty sure what I think it means, but these posts make me crazy. I'm already pissed we lost. Now I'm even angrier cuz I think I'm stupid, as well.

I feel the same. Who cares about the analytics? The Sabres use them and it apparently doesn't help them win.

Eye test is everything. They sucked, it looks like they sucked and therefore they sucked. EXCEPT LINUS ULLMARK (Great Job !!)

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Lol, the colored blotches are where shots were taken from.  The darker the color, the more shots from that area.

Lots of dark color near the goal = good for offensive team

No dark color near the goal = bad for offensive team

See the big blue spot right in front of the net?  Rangers took a bunch of shots from there.  That’s bad.

2 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

I feel the same. Who cares about the analytics? The Sabres use them and it apparently doesn't help them win.

Eye test is everything. They sucked, it looks like they sucked and therefore they sucked. EXCEPT LINUS ULLMARK (Great Job !!)

Lol, it’s not even analytics.  It’s literally just a picture of where shots were taken from.

9 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

Well,

Linus Ullmark deserved a point.

He was the ONLY one that showed up tonight and the poor guy is going through more than any other player on this sorry excuse of a team tonight.  He deserves a TON of credit.  Every skater owes him an apology for that embarrassment.

They all apparently love playing for Ralph Krueger.  They are all so tight in the dressing room.

It’s a bizarre way of showing it on the ice.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Curt said:

Lol, the colored blotches are where shots were taken from.  The darker the color, the more shots from that area.

Lots of dark color near the goal = good for offensive team

No dark color near the goal = bad for offensive team

See the big blue spot right in front of the net?  Rangers took a bunch of shots from there.  That’s bad.

Yeah....I know.... I can get that from watching the game, I don't need it charted for me. I can remember that stuff in my head

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

7 minutes ago, IKnowPhysics said:

SABRES BAD

Lol,

Awesome stuff guys

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.