GDT: 1/26/21 7pm ET NY Rangers at Buffalo, MSG & WGR

jsb

Outplay them all game and still losing. The Sabres way

Only underachievers this season in my book are Hall Eichel Reinhart and Staal. I wish they shook this line up fully. 

Okposo is slower than he was in camp. Sad.  At least he brings an element to the game the team needs  

Cozens actually shoots and is rewarded. The rest of the hosers should take note. 

4 minutes ago, jsb said:

Maybe I missed something here but if Dahlin covers his man in front of the net they never get the deflection for the score. His defensive play is still for crap. So he looks pretty skating with the puck, your primary job is to play DEFENSE if you're in the back end. Send the dude to Rochester so he can learn how to play DEFENSE.

TBN front page tomorrow: GM jsb Fired After Sens Claim Dahlin From Waivers

• Haha (+1) 4

Catching up...    We looked better overall in the first after initial sluggishness. But the shots gotta get on net, rather than pivot and shoot 6 feet wide. Cozens!!! A bad turnover and a last-minute goal... very dismal. But Rieder! The reason we got him! the---almost---shortie.

Rieder's goal means we're better 5 on 5, right? 🍺

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.