GDT: 1/24/21 3pm ET, Buffalo at Washington, MSG & ESPN 1520

jsb

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

How's running the pp from the point going?

How about running the 5v5 offense from the point?

No it didn't. He scored 1 goal and nothing changed. Stop running the pp from the point, it's stupid and outdated. 

4 guys above the faceoff dots the entire power play, trying to score with unscreened one-timers.

Straight-up malpractice.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

How's running the pp from the point going?

How about running the 5v5 offense from the point?

No it didn't. He scored 1 goal and nothing changed. Stop running the pp from the point, it's stupid and outdated. 

A Coach like Ralph needs Assistants that are on to date on hockey strategies, Smith and Granato aren’t it 

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

You’re good Modo. 

We are all tired of banging Our Heads against the wall with this team

Unfortunately Krueger has one more year left at 3.9 Million, I doubt he goes anywhere 

Move him into administration give some title and get someone else.

7 minutes ago, jad1 said:

4 guys above the faceoff dots the entire power play, trying to score with unscreened one-timers.

Straight-up malpractice.

Yup. That's what I've noticed the last 4 games. We play an umbrella with one guy low to chip the puck back above the circles.

Ok, its only a few games into the season and this is where I am...I'm not even watching the games anymore.  I'm doing other things while on the computer and just checking in on the score/flow of the game by reading this thread.  Actually watching the game is worse, and a LOT more boring.

I don't know what will get my interest back in actually watching the games.  Need to be in a playoff position AND more importantly I want to see this team at least in the top half in goals scored per game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.