GDT: 1/22/21 7pm ET Buffalo at Washington, MSG & WGR

jsb

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Last year, the first ten games this team would have skated through a wall and that was on Ralph’s Motivational speeches. This year that’s not working and this team is in trouble as a result 

COZENS

Started 9-2 if I remember correctly and then lost 6 straight.

Cozens unassisted. 

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

1 minute ago, Slack_in_MA said:

Guys, guys, guys... we have a soccer coach and a rookie GM. What on Earth did you expect? Pegulas....

I expect my world renowned financial background coach to have done due diligence on what the issues were in Buffalo, what went wrong, before taking the job and addressing those issues. I expect the new GM, who's been here and took over while these issues were on going to actually address the issues, even through a pandemic. Other teams have made trades, have acquired talent in positions of need, he can to. So, in conclusion, I expect my management team and coaching staff to actually manage and coach a successful product by means of identifying the issues at both levels and correcting them. That, has not happened here.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, inkman said:

It’s refreshing to hear.  Like a breathe of stale air.  Thank you.  

I have many other adjectives to describe him.  The scouts ruined him for Sabres fans. Comparing him Orr, Lidstrom, Potvin.  He was doomed before he ever played a game.  Maybe he can be our new Zhitnik.  I’d take that.  

I doubt it was the scouts but certainly the media.  

I sure don’t see Orr or Potvin.  I still hope he develops into Lidstrom.  Lidstrom joined a powerhouse team that was used to winning.  That helped him.  

He better far exceed Zhitnik. 

Edited by Pimlach

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.