Eichel isn’t good anymore ... trade him

Any over the top illogical observations I’m missing? 😂

straw man...trade him

straw man....trade him

etc

etc

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Trettioåtta said:

Yeah let's get our 19th coach in since Eichel joined. That will definitely help...

You can only blame the players for so long, the Talent is here, on the roster. Each one of these seasoned NHL vets on this roster have had individual good seasons. We've seen players come here already battle tested, fail here then leave, and become battle seasoned again. It is the management team and coaching imo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JujuFish said:

Well, Sunday is the AFC Championship for the Bills, so I'm happy to skip the Sabres game (I know they moved the start time so they don't coincide, but the effort this team puts up is uninspiring).

Ok. I'll watch the Sabres. I haven't seen the Bills play this season, so i'll be sure not to watch in case its me

3 minutes ago, klos1963 said:

So you don't really have a answer. You just need to blame someone.

No. 

I have posted on it countless times. This very thread is littered with excellent posters talking about reasons why Krueger is a factor. 

It is not my responsibility to be on your beck and call to answer your questions, when you don't even *want* an answer, anyways. 

You are completely clueless. I said in the very post you quoted that Dahlin also deserves blame.

Edited by Thorny

6 minutes ago, Trettioåtta said:

Against the two teams most likely to go 1-2 in the division after having not played in 10 months. Not to mention we outplayed / stayed with the opposition in all 5 of those games.

Washington was missing 3 of its best players tonight, Buffalo still lost. Pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

They let Krueger keep Steve Smith.....Twice 

Truth. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

No. 

I have posted on it countless times. This very thread is littered with excellent posters talking about reasons why Krueger is a factor. 

It is not my responsibility to be on your beck and call to answer your questions, when you don't even *want* an answer, anyways. 

I'll chime in. Since RK got here, the PP has gotten worse and every player on this team has regressed as well. Not to mention they play scared hockey every night. Krueger has no business being a coach in the NHL.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, tom webster said:

This team will be fine. One hundred percent certainty that Jack, Jeff and Dahlin will get things straightened out and suddenly coaching won’t be a problem.

They will finish third or fourth in this division. 

As I said I'm worried even though it's early. This game was played against a shell of a team. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

No. 

Absolutely.....If someone can't see this team is lost. We can't help you

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

No. 

You are completely clueless. I said in the very post you quoted that Dahlin also deserves blame.

Did I hit a nerve there, thorny?  I asked a simple question based on a comment you made and now you're about to cry.

1 minute ago, KC Scouts said:

or if you blame someone, you could at least point out what they're doing wrong. But that might be a big lift for some of you.

1 minute ago, KC Scouts said:

It's a long short season. There's plenty of time for things to turnaround. Just look at our October/November last year vs. the rest of the season. If the team takes off in two weeks they'll be fine. But yeah, right now, there's no indication that'll happen.

2 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

To be honest I don't think they are lost. After last game I and others were posting about how there were lots of numbers pointing towards the team being pretty solid. But yes there are clearly also still plenty of issues. 

- - - 

I feel like ppl sometimes too ardently cling to an "everything is bad" or "everything is good" stance. There are so many ever-shifting variables here. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.