GDT: 1/22/21 7pm ET Buffalo at Washington, MSG & WGR

jsb

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I'd settle for Dahlin's B game right now.  Lately, I'd give him a D.  RK has ruined him.

Sorry.  I can’t blame our ***** coach. Our generational, future HOF dman sucks.  I don’t want to hear about his PPG or whatever metric that makes him look good. His play is ass.  I’m hoping he loses he love for the game and heads home at this point.  

1 minute ago, miles said:

looks like a good game. first period was fun to watch

I didn’t have this reaction.  I want to set my TV on fire.  We are playing the caps missing almost every good player they have.  Somehow the Sabres still look like the worse team.  If that’s fun for you, more power to ya but I’d rather smash my junk with the claw end of a hammer at this point.   

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Sorry.  I can’t blame our ***** coach. Our generational, future HOF dman sucks.  I don’t want to hear about his PPG or whatever metric that makes him look good. His play is ass.  I’m hoping he loses he love for the game and heads home at this point.  

Come on, that is a bit rough dont u think ?

He sucks now, indeed. Something is wrong i give u that, he got experiance enough by now so yea.. still believe he gonna be this legaues next nick lidstrom.

Just now, MODO Hockey said:

Come on, that is a bit rough dont u think ?

He sucks now, indeed. Something is wrong i give u that, he got experiance enough by now so yea.. still believe he gonna be this legaues next nick lidstrom.

I always admire your positivity.  

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

Oh the drama. He’s not ruined. Good grief...

Correct. To be ruined would imply he was actually good at one point. Still waiting for that...

8 minutes ago, inkman said:

Dahlin was bad, ya, he's annoying me too. 

For god sakes man let this go. He's not that. Ok? He's not generational . 

Seeing it used to mock him constantly has jumped the shark. 

Edited by Thorny

Just now, Thorny said:

Dahlin was bad, ya, he's annoying me too. 

For god sakes man let his go. He's not that. Ok? He's not generational . 

It’s refreshing to hear.  Like a breathe of stale air.  Thank you.  

I have many other adjectives to describe him.  The scouts ruined him for Sabres fans. Comparing him Orr, Lidstrom, Potvin.  He was doomed before he ever played a game.  Maybe he can be our new Zhitnik.  I’d take that.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.