GDT 1/18/21 Buffalo Sabres @ Philadelphia Flyers 7:30 —NBCSN

bob_sauve28

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

If we were losing 5-1 and were playing the same team tomorrow, I would want our guy to make that hit.

I would not.  He hit Dahlin in the head with a stick.

A hard clean check, yes.  Hitting someone in the head with a stick, no.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I disagree.

You old school bastage 

Just now, Curt said:

My mistake.  Stick was in his hand and I thought he fought win with the stick.

Thats not as bad.  Still not great.

I thought it was worse lol. It wasn't a hockey play he simply decided to strike another man in the nose with his fist. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

He didn’t fire his team up. All he did was put a target on his own back for tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

You old school bastage 

He also got a young, uber talented Dman who has been suffering from a lack of confidence to once again question himself and potentially play tentatively tomorrow.

That's hockey.

I ***** love it.

I want Dahlin to overcome and dominate.

Edited by SwampD

He also got a young, uber talented Man who has been suffering from a lack of confidence to once again question himself and potentially play tentatively tomorrow.

That's hockey.

I ***** love it.

I want Dahlin to overcome and dominate.

high quality GIF

Just now, Curt said:

Oh sure, but it clearly was intentional in this case.

Ya, I didn't like it. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Great game. Is this who we are?

It's what Krueger strives to have them do.  Will they be able to do it again tomorrow & consistently enough to make the playoffs?  No data.  It's possible.  

Not confident Hutton can repeat this.  His reflexes were better, but his movement still left a bit to be desired.  The D & forwards coming back did a very good job collecting rebounds so he was putting the puck where they expected it to be.  (That is reason for encouragement.)

Just now, Taro T said:

It's what Krueger strives to have them do.  Will they be able to do it again tomorrow & consistently enough to make the playoffs?  No data.  It's possible.  

Not confident Hutton can repeat this.  His reflexes were better, but his movement still left a bit to be desired.  The D & forwards coming back did a very good job collecting rebounds so he was putting the puck where they expected it to be.  (That is reason for encouragement.)

He can't. Certainly not as the starter. We need Ullmark back (and a back up still)

Excellent team effort for a needed win. 

Good contributions from top to bottom of the lineup. 

Signs of life from Eichel and Dahlin.

The top line is unquestionably better with Reino, who had another strong game.

I expect Risto and/or McCabe to take a few shots tomorrow night at that CS who elbowed Dahlin. 

If they keep playing like that it will be a good season.

• Like (+1) 2

Yes.

It absolutely is.

Gain every advantage possible.

I'm just messing around with a gif I like cause this is one of those things we'd never bridge the gap on, I don't see that type of stuff as how the game should be played and you do, it's all good. 

Was more so pointing out you don't know that play will get Dahlin questioning himself, that was an assumption 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.