GDT 1/18/21 Buffalo Sabres @ Philadelphia Flyers 7:30 —NBCSN

bob_sauve28

1 hour ago, triumph_communes said:

Outside the goals of course, I am disappointed with Reinhart. Too much playing dying because he plays soft.

Tom Brady is popular in Buffalo

Brad Marchand is handsome.

Donald Trump is globally respected 

People need to eat more spam.

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I'm just messing around with a gif I like cause this is one of those things we'd never bridge the gap on, I don't see that type of stuff as how the game should be played and you do, it's all good. 

Was more so pointing out you don't know that play will get Dahlin questioning himself, that was an assumption 

Absolutely, but I can't find fault in them for trying. I would want a Buffalo player to do the same.

17 minutes ago, miles said:

What's up with everyone smashing dahlin in the face

If the absolute worst thing that will happen to you is a 4 minute double minor penalty, and the guy you're punching in the face never does anything about it, then why wouldn't you? Only a few things feel better than punching another man in the face.

Edited by ubkev
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

tomorrow night is going to be a very important game because it will be interesting to see if this team is actually capable of putting in two really nice wins together with their backs up against the wall

Especially since Philly will be PO'd and looking for payback.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.