GDT 1/18/21 Buffalo Sabres @ Philadelphia Flyers 7:30 —NBCSN

bob_sauve28

Not sure if I’ll make it through the third.. so here’s the notes 

Theyre keeping the pace they had against the caps in game 2, except actually scoring. They need to shoot more across all lines. 

Outside the goals of course, I am disappointed with Reinhart. Too much playing dying because he plays soft. Cozens is doing all the small things right, I want to see him jump up. 

Rieder and Eakin are invisible tonight. Is that the Thompson effect?

Team defense has been good. PK looked good. Hope they can keep it up and it’s not just cocky Dlyers making it look this way.

Eichel is carrying the puck again. Hall is a good player.  Staal is a statue

Edited by triumph_communes

4 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Not sure if I’ll make it through the third.. so here’s the notes 

Theyre keeping the pace they had against the caps in game 2, except actually scoring. They need to shoot more across all lines. 

Outside the goals of course, I am disappointed with Reinhart. Too much playing dying because he plays soft. Cozens is doing all the small things right, I want to see him jump up. 

Team defense has been good. PK looked good. Hope they can keep it up and it’s not just cocky Dlyers making it look this way.

When Reinhart lines up next to Jack, Jack finds himself the key component on a top of the league-ish line. When Reinhart doesn't line up next to Jack, Jack's is noticeably less effective, time and time again. 

I don't care if Reinhart spends the entire 60 mins dragging his bare bottom across the ice like a dog, he's Jack's wingman. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

I mean don't let scoring get in the way of your crusade. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

When Reinhart lines up next to Jack, Jack finds himself the key component on a top of the league-ish line. When Reinhart doesn't line up next to Jack, Jack's is noticeably less effective, time and time again. 

I don't care if Reinhart spends the entire 60 mins dragging his bare bottom across the ice like a dog, he's Jack's wingman. 

Apart from the fact that Reinhart’s lines always play well and he has scored two goals this game, he is pretty disappointing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Can’t change the past but they need to get a loser point or two in games like the previous two. If you don’t have your A game find a way to get to OT. Those points will be huge.

This. 

- - - 

On another note, they aren't going to score 4 goals here, let's just stay healthy. 

Edited by Thorny

3 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Can’t change the past but they need to get a loser point or two in games like the previous two. If you don’t have your A game find a way to get to OT. Those points will be huge.

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

This. 

We don't care where a team care from. We care about where they are going.

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I mean don't let scoring get in the way of your crusade. 

It’s incredible how some fans want to stay so ignorant of facts when they continue to believe Eichel makes Reinhart better, but there’s no way Reinhart does the same for Eichel and has done it for years now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.