GDT: 1/14/21 7pm ET Washington at Buffalo, MSG, ESPN+, WGR

jsb

20 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Wasn’t Razor in the arena? I could have sworn they showed him there in pregame 

I listened to the radio broadcast while driving home and I thought he messed up and blamed it on being in Angola. I never saw him on the broadcast. Good chance I could be wrong

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I suggest going back and watching the second goal again if you wanna feel something nice. 

Cozens makes so many hard effort plays, his hockey sense is great, too. That's a hell of a fitting first assist for the Workhorse. 

I thought Cozens played well.....it's encouraging

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Maybe the Refs just went out to have fun tonight and will start Reffing tomorrow?

Birth of a meme, I'm thinking. 

4 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

Clear the view for your goalie 1

dont make a dumb ax giveaway in front of your net. 2

you win

Step 3 - have a goalie who can actually see

Your not going to win many games when you give up 5 goals ( plus one empty netter). Not that all five goals were hutton's fault but he's got to make at least two more saves than he did. I've been advocating for a new goalie all off season. That was Management's biggest mistake this past off season was not fixing goaltending.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

That's enough of a sample size for me to see what are going to get with this group. Another lost season. I really didn't think we would be going anywhere with this division. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.  Wake me when we hire the new coach and a goaltender

Really?   It way to early.   This group has not played together in a long time.  I understand the frustration but 1 game and your giving up?   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

Really?   It way to early.   This group has not played together in a long time.  I understand the frustration but 1 game and your giving up?   

it really is....I'll watch. I just won't be emotionally invested. Raising the old BP is not worth it for an organization that hasn't made the playoffs in decade.

Its where I was with the Bills during the drought. I'd watch but didn't get excited until they REALLY showed me they were turning around, which was toward the end of last season for the Bills. So for the Sabres to get to that point it will be when?

2 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

Yeah but he’s not coaching tonight, he’s waiting for tomorrow, remember? 

I've been burned by this twice already, I think I'm leading right now. 

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Slow down. Bills are Saturday so pace yourself. 

I used to be indifferent to the bills, 

I like them now cause they make you guys happy. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

And another point to add to my lack of interest....

If you can't get ready to play with some enthusiasm after not playing for 310 days, What the hell are you going to do to get it back by tomorrow?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.