GDT: 1/14/21 7pm ET Washington at Buffalo, MSG, ESPN+, WGR

jsb

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They are terrible. But I'll willing to chalk it up to not skating together for a year. But tonight they're terrible.

Interesting. Washington doesn't suffer the same issue, I'm going to say it's roster building and coaching that are the issue. Just a hunch, but after years of this nonsense, not far off the mark I'd wager.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Dahlin looks like garbage tonight. 

I know nobody wants to even contemplate this, but Dahlin was billed as a 100% can’t miss prospect correct? I’ve frequently had thoughts/fears/nightmares about what IF he isn’t going to be great? Is there any chance of this? Is this all a Sabres development issue or is there a possibility Dahlin will never be great? 

The biggest problem I see is what I’ve feared all along, that we don’t have any grit. We will not clean up the crease or push players out of the way. This results in so many GA. We can’t let opposing players screen our net minders have to be more physical. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

This is a good game. Both teams rusty. Washington looks more put together. Buffalo starting to come together. This will get interesting before it’s over.

While skeptical, I stand in awe of your ability to find faith, especially after all these years. Your post has so affected me, so inspired me, that It willed me to respond and let you know of my skepticism 😛

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Don't forget Cozens too, he may catch the disease too....not enough sanitizer in Buffalo to stop them from getting infected with the soft and complacent virus.

Complacent is the right word. I don't think soft is. 

Just now, Zamboni said:

Considering it’s the first game, Which one are you?

tenor.gif

200.gif

robin williams GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.