GDT: 1/14/21 7pm ET Washington at Buffalo, MSG, ESPN+, WGR

jsb

23 minutes ago, Radar said:

We're Buffalo. Whining is our trademark.

Ok it’s game 1 in a season that had an extended offseason so they are not ready to play tonight but Sabres fans have EVERY REASON TO WHINE.  

We are working on a ten year playoff drought which will tie the NHL record.  It’s been 14 years since won a playoff series, 21 since we appeared in the SC finals, and we have 0 Cups in 50 years.  

1 minute ago, Kruppstahl said:

The total lack of effort or commitment in this game is alarming.

Been this way in Buffalo for a number of years now. GM's and Coaches come and go, the tie that binds? The same philosophy on addressing the roster, there was only 1 that was different at GM, Tim Murray. Not that I was sold on him, but, he was different in philosophy, he was much more aggressive at player acquisition. 

Just now, LGR4GM said:

This team is totally unprepared. 

Krueger wasn't going to do a lot of coaching tonight?!? What??? Did Ray just say that? Holy ***** 

Yeah he said it before the game started also. You didn’t mishear him. And if RK actually did make that statement...Holy Crap. I already didn’t trust in him. If this is true, my patience will be even less with RK

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.