Sabres fan cutouts

spndnchz

3 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

What they need to do with the cut outs is somehow attach a camera and speakers so that the fans can actually watch the game through their cutouts and yell and cheer through their speakers through a zoom or other similar type connection.

Really cool idea.  But expect they'd have to charge a bit more than the $60 they're asking.

33 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

What they need to do with the cut outs is somehow attach a camera and speakers so that the fans can actually watch the game through their cutouts and yell and cheer through their speakers through a zoom or other similar type connection.

Hahaha.  There should be Chet and Muffy cutouts. Her with a book in her hand, and him trying to close a business deal with the person next to him. 

• 5 months later...
18 minutes ago, IKnowPhysics said:

I received my cutout today (not what is pictured above) and it is gloooorious.  Super happy I did this.

Bonus: it's autographed by Sam Reinhart right on my forehead... so he'll likely be traded.

Just now?  They shipped the cutouts of the good-looking people in April.

On 1/11/2021 at 10:45 PM, Zamboni said:

The guy was cursed with his mother’s hair. Nothing looks good with that kind/color of hair. He needs to keep it high and tight. I predict he’ll start to go bald in 5-7 years. Poor guy.

He can have some of mine. I'm 51, and I still have a pretty good head of hair. Just as long as he doesn't mind that it's mostly gray.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.