Sabres fan cutouts

spndnchz

I love horror movies as much as the next person but I have to admit; if I was a player and all those inanimate cutouts were in the stands I would be freaked the ***** out whether they piped in noise or not.

Edited by Indabuff
Screaming at the same cutout behind the glass would be funny.

21 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Thorny's answer is the winner.

But no 100 level cutouts because those seat covers they used in the bubble will be installed to cover most of the 100's.

With ads on them I assume. But you couldn't have some fan cutouts behind the glass? Swap them out every game?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

The guy was cursed with his mother’s hair. Nothing looks good with that kind/color of hair. He needs to keep it high and tight. I predict he’ll start to go bald in 5-7 years. Poor guy.

I honestly think he can pull off the bald look, it would look good on him.

That says something about his hair and hairstyles yes

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

With ads on them I assume.

Jack's growing out extra add space right now

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

With ads on them I assume. But you couldn't have some fan cutouts behind the glass? Swap them out every game?

Probably w/ the "Gold Ring Partners" logos on them but would be surprised if they are crammed full of ads like the boards are.

You probably could have them right against the glass.  Apparently the Sabres don't want to do that.  Personally, find the cutouts to be extremely cheesy; but if people have fun with them, more power to 'em.

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Probably w/ the "Gold Ring Partners" logos on them but would be surprised if they are crammed full of ads like the boards are.

You probably could have them right against the glass.  Apparently the Sabres don't want to do that.  Personally, find the cutouts to be extremely cheesy; but if people have fun with them, more power to 'em.

It's funny, but WWE gets first place in the Pandemic Product awards. Their virtual fan "thunderdome" was both the safest option and the least distracting/best looking visually on tv. 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.