Blue and Gold Scrimmage 1/9/21 7pm Streaming

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, Weave said:

Haven’t been able to pay as much attention as I’d like.  From the glimpses I’ve seen Cozens doesn’t look quite ready.  Is that what others are seeing or did I miss the good stuff?

This is what I’ve seen.

Hasnt been bad, but hasn’t accomplished much either.

Im not reading much into it.

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

People arent going to like this, but VO looking like a much better fit with Staal and Reinhart than Skinner did in the last game.

Olofsson isn't an overly skilled individual (strictly on overall skills, he's a borderline 2nd/3rd line winger), but he can accent his assets to be a very good complementary player to highly skilled players.  IMHO.

Give him top talent & he'll look like he belongs.  Give him 3rd liners & he'll look like he belongs.  (My preference is to let him play w/ top 6 talent. 😉 )

5 minutes ago, Weave said:

Haven’t been able to pay as much attention as I’d like.  From the glimpses I’ve seen Cozens doesn’t look quite ready.  Is that what others are seeing or did I miss the good stuff?

His 1st time out after a very deflating defeat 4 nights ago.  You aren't mistaken, but it's disappointing he doesn't get another opportunity to shine prior to Thursday. 

My expectation for him was he'd look like Quinn has so far tonight and Jack would look like him.

3 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Dare I say Quinn is having a more noticeable game than Cozens?

Definitely. As has Mittelstadt.

Another observation people might not expect: Skinner has created more with the two plumbers than he did with the two studs.

...And Rieder with his third. They’ve been legit goals too.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.