2021 NHL Draft Rankings

Brawndo

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Personally I think the Sabres looked at the 52 goals and...

09260106b02bdfecddb010cc8022300e.gif

It wouldn't surprise me if they had a handshake agreement that's how the staal trade happen..

Wouldn't put it past The dumbest Organization.

It was such an easy pick last year anton lundell Now we get to see this guy Turn into a franchise player just like Draisaitl

34 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they had a handshake agreement that's how the staal trade happen..

It was such an easy pick last year anton lundell Now we get to see this guy Turn into a franchise player just like Draisaitl

Would you pick Lundell or Raty?

Just now, Buffalonill said:

Yes lundell would go 1 overall in this draft pretty easy.

And now the  Bright minds of the organization let's draft matthew beniers..

When you could have easily drafted Lundell who is better in every single category

Smart 

I don't feel Raty is on the same level as Lundell. 

Not sure why you dislike Beniers so much

2 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Yes lundell would go 1 overall in this draft pretty easy.

And now the  Bright minds of the organization let's draft matthew beniers..

When you could have easily drafted Lundell who is better in every single category

Smart 

Your act just sounds like trolling.  Lundell would not go number 1 easily in this draft. And Raty has had a disappointing season.

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

I don't feel Raty is on the same level as Lundell. 

Not sure why you dislike Beniers so much

Raty is not close to lundell at all when it comes to 2 way play. 

Just now, Flashsabre said:

Your act just sounds like trolling.  Lundell would not go number 1 easily in this draft. And Raty has had a disappointing season.

Yes lundell would go number 1 in this draft not sure if serious? 

13 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Raty is not close to lundell at all when it comes to 2 way play. 

Yes lundell would go number 1 in this draft not sure if serious? 

No Lundell wouldn’t. You can’t count his draft+1 season against kids who are in their draft year. You just sound like a guy with an extreme bias for Finnish players who wants to crap on non Finnish players.

Just now, Flashsabre said:

No Lundell wouldn’t. You can’t count his draft+1 season against kids who are in their draft year. You just sound like a guy with an extreme bias for Finnish players who wants to crap on non Finnish players.

You can't be serious? So when scouts say oh this ×××× player  Would have gone 1st in this draft we just  Ignore it? They said the same thing about Jack Eichel 

Maybe you don't  Pay attention to Lundell but he's destroying a league for man as a 19 year old and putting up numbers that just don't happen at his age 

5 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

No it should not be a priority. This is bad drafting 101, Alex DeBrincat is the perfect example of drafting size over talent, he has 108 goals in 273 games. 

The difference between the tallest team and Buffalo is 3.1cm

The difference between the heaviest team and Buffalo is 6lbs. 

feistier yes, bigger no. You start drafting players based on size you will get Owen Power who is not nasty at all instead of Matt Beniers who has an edge. Or what I like to call the Logan Stanley rule. 

It's very surprising to me it's this much. The average player on the tallest team is over an inch taller than the average Sabre?

4 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

I also wanted Lundell for the record

12 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

You can't be serious? So when scouts say oh this ×××× player  Would have gone 1st in this draft we just  Ignore it? They said the same thing about Jack Eichel 

Maybe you don't  Pay attention to Lundell but he's destroying a league for man as a 19 year old and putting up numbers that just don't happen at his age 

1) He isn’t even a point per game, that is not “destroying” a men’s league.

2) You aren’t getting it. You can’t compare Lundell’s year this year and say he would go above players in their draft year. 
I like Lundell, I would have been fine with the pick last season but saying he would easily be 1st this season is wrong.

54 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I like Lundell as well, he sounds like a scaled down Barkov.

R2 scored 27 points in 19 games in his last season in Liiga, that’s tearing it up.

Lundell is 2nd in Liiga in primary points .9167

Kristian Vesalainen is the closest D1 player in the last 3 years at 0.7551

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

His numbers are the best in 3 years of data (this year is 4). 

Beniers btw is scoring at a rate in the NCAA above anyone in the last 3 years as well. 

Farebee and Mitts are the only other players in the ballpark with low 0.7 primary point numbers in DY+1

The point being Lundell is playing very very well. Raty is not if you look at the points. Beniers is probably the best college draft prospect in the last 4 years. 

21 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Farebee and Mitts are the only other players in the ballpark with low 0.7 primary point numbers in DY+1

The point being Lundell is playing very very well. Raty is not if you look at the points. Beniers is probably the best college draft prospect in the last 4 years. 

He’s no Jimmy Vesey, but close.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.