2021 NHL Draft Rankings

Brawndo

1 hour ago, tom webster said:

I am 95% sure the Sabres will take Berniers if he’s available to them.

Hey Tom, I am newer on this board so I don’t know if you have mentioned it before but do you have connections or hear things from people around the organization?  You seem to have insight.

Autu Raty: 0.1429 EV/gpg and 0.1429 P1Pg (primary points per game)

Anton Lundell: 0.3182 EV/gpg and 0.4545 P1Pg

Raty's production is a major cause of concern when compared to others from the same league in their draft year. There isn't a lot of scoring and that might be able to be explained away but 11.63 minutes of even strength TOI a night. Lundell was at 15.82 minutes at even but... 

Lundell 1.7241 Primary Points per 60 of EV (P1e60)

Raty .7373 P1e60

Edited by LGR4GM

4 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

1) He isn’t even a point per game, that is not “destroying” a men’s league.

2) You aren’t getting it. You can’t compare Lundell’s year this year and say he would go above players in their draft year. 
I like Lundell, I would have been fine with the pick last season but saying he would easily be 1st this season is wrong.

Ok let's make it simple would you take lundell or would draft a player  2nd or 1st overall. 

Edited by Buffalonill

Just now, Flashsabre said:

It just shows how all over the map this year will be with a Covid season. Everyone will have a huge variation in their lists.

There's a clear top 7ish players and then there is another 10 or so players and then another 20 or so players. It is a mess of a draft. 

Just now, LGR4GM said:

There's a clear top 7ish players and then there is another 10 or so players and then another 20 or so players. It is a mess of a draft. 

Even those 7 players are all over everyone’s lists. Power seems to be settling in as 1st on a lot of lists but I don’t think he is the best player.

4 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Even those 7 players are all over everyone’s lists. Power seems to be settling in as 1st on a lot of lists but I don’t think he is the best player.

He's settling in as #1 because he is 6'5" and no one can convince otherwise right now. He's good, but he's not that good. 

17 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Please, please let them spread the 10 picks out over a variety of leagues

15 minutes ago, rakish said:

Wait, I haven't been following that thread. They decided they needed to draft like the Pittsburgh Penguins?

No, just that Karmanos when he was with the Penns drafted from the chl. 

Samuel Poulin

Nathan Legare 

Calen Addison

In 2020 after he left the Penns missed on drafting Tristen Robins

Edited by LGR4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.