Edit: Skin Optimization Topic

SDS

I haven't tested this.. but if you change the following setting to "Take me to new comments I haven't read" would it then make it so even if you clicked the subject of the thread that you'd end up at the latest comments?

image.thumb.png.ce49736afcc78c1ef9f881461d1cf105.png

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LTS said:

I haven't tested this.. but if you change the following setting to "Take me to new comments I haven't read" would it then make it so even if you clicked the subject of the thread that you'd end up at the latest comments?

How did you find this? I know where this is located now, but I’m just curious how you knew this. 

2 hours ago, LTS said:

Another site I've visited is set up that way, that if you click the thread title, it takes one to the 1st unread post.  Was curious how they did that.

🍺

On 12/3/2020 at 1:19 PM, SDS said:

How did you find this? I know where this is located now, but I’m just curious how you knew this. 

Chance..

I actually only found that feature a few days ago and I wasn't even looking for it.

First, I love the new night mode. And it's not just for night.

That, in conjunction with the game changer,... best SabreSpace experience yet.

With that said, is there a way to change the opacity on pull-down menus? They are almost completely transparent and it's sometimes hard to distinguish the text in the menu from the text behind it.

EDIT: I'm on an iPad.

Edited by SwampD

57 minutes ago, SwampD said:

With that said, is there a way to change the opacity on pull-down menus? They are almost completely transparent and it's sometimes hard to distinguish the text in the menu from the text behind it.

Yes. It’s bad. I need to get to that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SwampD said:

Fixed in Dark Mode.

3 hours ago, spndnchz said:

IPad settings and ‘modes’ on the site can create havoc.  Dogs and Cats sleeping together havoc. 

What is "modes"? I need specifics. Screenshots help.

The top banner “sabrespace Buffalo Sabres news” in regular mode. Isn’t there in night mode. It’s very different. I assume that’s on purpose  for some reason. I don’t know if others care, but it would be cool to have the same banner as night mode colors in the night mode. 
meh ... whatever.

3 hours ago, Zamboni said:

The top banner “sabrespace Buffalo Sabres news” in regular mode. Isn’t there in night mode. It’s very different. I assume that’s on purpose  for some reason. I don’t know if others care, but it would be cool to have the same banner as night mode colors in the night mode. 
meh ... whatever.

Your constant declarations of “meh“ are extremely inspiring. Are you a motivational speaker by profession?

2 hours ago, SDS said:

Your constant declarations of “meh“ are extremely inspiring. Are you a motivational speaker by profession?

Meh whatever as in ... not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. My input regarding the look of the site is inconsequential. At least that’s how it seems. 
Hence the meh.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

Meh whatever as in ... not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. My input regarding the look of the site is inconsequential. At least that’s how it seems. 
Hence the meh.

indifferent

Meh (/mɛ/) is an interjection used as an expression of indifference or boredom. It is often regarded as a verbal equivalent of a shrug of the shoulders. The use of the term "meh" shows that the speaker is apathetic, uninterested, or indifferent to the question or subject at hand.

8 minutes ago, SDS said:

indifferent

Meh (/mɛ/) is an interjection used as an expression of indifference or boredom. It is often regarded as a verbal equivalent of a shrug of the shoulders. The use of the term "meh" shows that the speaker is apathetic, uninterested, or indifferent to the question or subject at hand.

Meh ... 

😂

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SDS said:

indifferent

And shouldn’t post to add nothing.  It’s a waste of space and time/ queue “space and time continuum “

• spndnchz unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
31 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Yes.

I mentioned this a few days ago. I guess nothing can be done 😕

the person posting the Twitter stuff has no choice in how it’s represented here. As I said a few days ago, it’s tough to read.

I think Liger mentioned it was a Twitter thing. Not sure though 

Edited by Zamboni

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.