Edit: Skin Optimization Topic

SDS

I'd like to fix any issues that I may have let slide last time I did this. So, if you see something that looks like ass or needs to be adjusted for a good usability reason put that in here.

What I need to know:

1. Mobile, Tablet or Desktop
2. Portrait or Landscape
3. OS is helpful (windows, mac, iOS, Android)
4. What the issue is
5. Screenshots are great here
6. Why you think there is an error (takes too much space, hard to read, colors not consistent, draws too much or not enough attention, etc...)

Thanks.

I’m just trying to get the logo figured it out in the mobile skin designed with a quick tweak.

shockingly this company has been around for 16 17 18 years, and getting the lower right is the hardest ***** thing on the installation.

Taking a break for dinner. Almost figured out the logo, or better stated, I almost remember what I did last time three years ago. And then there’s a margin error in mobile that’s bothering me. After that it’s a bunch of small stuff but I can do that over time.

WTF happened to the internet this weekend?! It seems like every device I have that is dependent on it freaked out at some point and everything is different.

Who cares about the election.

I fear The Singularity.

Edited by SwampD

2 hours ago, JujuFish said:

Is there a way to get rid of the bar on the side when you're reading a thread? It squishes the posts into a much smaller space, wasting a bunch of screen real estate.

I don't have one of those.

Just making you aware (if you aren't already).. the notification pop-up you get when accessing the forum appears to be using black text on a black background.

You see how many notifications you have, but you can;t see the line below it.

And again, thank you for spending your time on this.

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

The 'like' button on mobile is white and ends in with the background, can't even see it. Just a heads up.

Fixed

1 hour ago, LTS said:

Just making you aware (if you aren't already).. the notification pop-up you get when accessing the forum appears to be using black text on a black background.

You see how many notifications you have, but you can;t see the line below it.

And again, thank you for spending your time on this.

Hard to test because I need a notification to see it. I think I fixed, but I'm waiting to see it.

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

That fixed it, thanks.  Is the dark theme coming back?

We will see. I'm really going to work on this one, particularly mobile.

• Like (+1) 2

• SDS changed the title to Edit: Skin Optimization Topic
  • SDS unpinned and pinned this topic
1 hour ago, inkman said:

The bright screen hurts my eyes. 

Is the confusion about the current skin or the fact that I haven’t looked at the night mode one yet? Because the current one is certainly not worse than the last one (on mobile) and it’s probably even better on a desktop.

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

Is the confusion about the current skin or the fact that I haven’t looked at the night mode one yet? Because the current one is certainly not worse than the last one (on mobile) and it’s probably even better on a desktop.

Night mode.  I always view in night mode. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.