The Color Thread

Eleven

On 11/19/2020 at 9:04 AM, Eleven said:

You know where to stick it if you want to discuss colors.

I'm starting with green.  Are we in favor or not in favor of green?

I love green colour.  Especially sexy green colour dresses with either a slit from the toes to the __________ (fill in the blank), or a hem line 2.5 inches above the knee.

That's it.  That's the post.

14 hours ago, bunomatic said:

My eyes are green. My house is yellow. But I gotta say. Don’t eat the yellow snow.

It took every bit of my willpower to leave that one alone, just so you could respond to it. As screwed up at 2020 is, there are some rules (written or unwritten) that simply can not be violated. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I love green colour.  Especially sexy green colour dresses with either a slit from the toes to the __________ (fill in the blank), or a hem line 2.5 inches above the knee.

There is no wrong color when either of those dresses are worn. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yellow ***** sucks ass.  If it's such an important primary color why don't television and monitors not use it as one?

ROYGBIV Color Power Rankings:

ORANGE - Best color there is.  Period.  It's not close.

BLUE - The most popular fabric -worldwide- to cover one's junk is blue.  Besides this text, you can probably see something blue right now.  The sky is blue.  Water is blue.  All useful software is only blue.  Nobody hates this color.

GREEN - Good solid color.  The peak of our eyesight sensitivity.  Green's game is diminished by its proximity to yellow.

RED - Ok.  Culturally, we've chosen it to mean "stop;" the color of anti-progress.

VIOLET - Not very good.  At all.

YELLOW - An absolute *****-tier color.  You can't even read what the ***** I'm writing.  The color of piss. I probably mispelled words here because I can't see what I'm ***** typing.

INDIGO - You didn't even know what this was until I made the font this color.  This color barely exists and its relevance to anyone's life is nothing.  A waste of a neat-sounding collection of six letters.

• Thanks (+1) 1

10 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

_______________ = neck.

I'm partial to Black or White depending time of day.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.