The Color Thread

Eleven

Green is a rather multifaceted word as well.

Being green can both mean illness and inexperienced.

Green also signifies go or start in many situations as well.

Green is also strange color in how it can be seen as symbolic for both life or death depending on its tint.

Green is a rather handy color, although not a primary color.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Eleven said:

You are welcome to discuss other colors.

Okay. Let's talk about yellow. It's a primary colour, but I feel like it gets very little love.

Have you ever heard someone say that their favourite colour is yellow?

If you said "yes," either you're lying, or the person who said that to you was lying.

13 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Okay. Let's talk about yellow. It's a primary colour, but I feel like it gets very little love.

Have you ever heard someone say that their favourite colour is yellow?

If you said "yes," either you're lying, or the person who said that to you was lying.

I love yellow.  It is my favorite color to look at, but I don't wear it well.  I look great in blue.

Yellow is a rather multifaceted word as well.

Yellow was used as an old school insult for both those from East Asia as well as those who may be cowardly.

Yellow also gives the mind the thought of something being hazardous or the need to stay safe/yield. 

Yellow, like green, can both be seen as life (the sun/sunlight) or when made darker can give a feeling of filth (urine, Sulphur)  

Yellow is a rather handy color and IS primary color thus giving Yellow the proud parentage of Orange and Green.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.