Sabres Reverse Retro Jersey

Brawndo

No, this what they are wearing on the road this year. Pretty sure the 50th is done.

https://images.radio.com/espnrochester/s3fs-public/IMG_0055_1_0.JPG?width=775&height=425&crop=775:425,smart

14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure those are the new road whites, though w/ both the sword shafts white and a white textured buffalo and the more traditional gold rather than the stripper glitter gold of the 50ths. 

Edited by dudacek
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Now that the Sabres identify crisis with colors is over (the dark blue was meh and the red and black was dumb (yes I know why they happened), I think it is pretty cool that we have a bunch of other logos now that we can "retro" back into designs going forward. Some of the teams have basically had the exact same logo and their reverse retros suffered because of it. Like them or hate them it is fun that we have some variance in our past as long as the main crest and colors stay for our current and future. 

On 11/16/2020 at 11:20 AM, Taro T said:

Yeah.  Agree that the Sabres ended up middle of the pack w/ these.

Would be very disappointed if they came up with something as dull as Detroit, TB, & the Aisles pulled.  The B's going yellow wasn't particularly inspired either.

Glad that TO screwed it up.  Winnipeg & Hartford did too, IMHO.  And the Ducks might be the absolute worst.

Surprised, but don't really like Moe-ray-all's nor the Rags efforts either.  And the irony of the Blues going red should be lost.  

The Kings purple works.  The Yotes, not so much.  Maybe those look better in a peyote induced haze.

The Avs, BJ's, & Wild's sweaters really worked.

Liked most of the rest.  Have to relook at a couple others like the Nucks & Joisey to decide if they work or not.

The Jets one is hilariously bad. 

I actually think ours is pretty sharp, I dunno. Even with the "Buffalo", which I agree isn't the best. 

Arizona's and The Ducks are so good! Haha

Edited by Thorny

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a 54 Eichel and a 42 Skinner for my daughter and son-in-law. Surprising how fast these went given the current circumstances economically. Had to order the 54 Eichel from NHL shop, the 42 Skinner from One Shop Buffalo.

But, both have been confirmed and it looks like they'll be here before Christmas.

Told my significant other I'd like one as well lol, we'll see how she rolls with that. Last year I targeted 7 of the 50th Jersey's, got 4. Don't see that happening this year, but, I dropped the hint anyways lol.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.