2021 Fantasy Hockey

I-90 W

22 hours ago, dudacek said:

And I somehow created two teams.

Trying to delete one, but if I can’t figure it out, can the commissioner delete suffering’s team2?

Deleted

56 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

The format looks different than what we’ve been used to:

513FF8F6-C0B8-402E-A765-ADF5F71C86BD.jpeg

I made it a little different. Thought it would be fun. Still 3 spots left. Live draft Sunday 7pm eastern.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Glad I saw this just now. I would have gone on around 945 and the draft would have been over. 😂

I hope I didn't screw everyone up. I thought since I had advertised the time as 7 eastern it would be better closer to that time?

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Norcal said:

I hope I didn't screw everyone up. I thought since I had advertised the time as 7 eastern it would be better closer to that time?

Did something change with the goalie stats after the draft?  I know there is no money involved, so no big deal, but it might have changed draft strategy. 

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Did something change with the goalie stats after the draft?  I know there is no money involved, so no big deal, but it might have changed draft strategy. 

They're still highly valued but I had mistakenly given .7 per save resulting in abnormally high goaltender projected scores. I changed it to .1/ save. Goaltenders will score a significant amount of points.

On the scoring, in general I cranked it up just to add some fun matchups and higher scores. It's definitely different than any league I've ever been in. 

Good luck all, I hope you enjoy it and we have a fun competitive season!! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Norcal said:

They're still highly valued but I had mistakenly given .7 per save resulting in abnormally high goaltender projected scores. I changed it to .1/ save. Goaltenders will score a significant amount of points.

On the scoring, in general I cranked it up just to add some fun matchups and higher scores. It's definitely different than any league I've ever been in. 

Good luck all, I hope you enjoy it and we have a fun competitive season!! 

Hopefully we don't have any lame duck managers after a few weeks! 🤞

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/9/2021 at 7:06 PM, Andrew Amerk said:

The format looks different than what we’ve been used to:

513FF8F6-C0B8-402E-A765-ADF5F71C86BD.jpeg

Slightly tweaked these downwards after my initial matchup was in the 8 and 900s

Still really high scoring just slightly less in some areas where I realized the values were unintended.  I don't think it will affect any draft strategies. 

Again, good luck.

On 1/11/2021 at 12:21 PM, LabattBlue said:

This is sort of why I picked 2 goalies in I think the first 3 rounds. 

Normally I wouldn’t have started thinking about them until middle rounds. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Question, is there a weekly game limit like baseball has for pitchers with innings?

I believe only for goalies. Minimum 3 starts.

That’s total goalie starts. Not each goalie.

Edited by SwampD

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 7:55 PM, SwampD said:

How do you see stat by stat point totals for each team? I can't ***** find it anywhere!

Please tell me I don't have to add up every player's goal totals to find out how many my team has.

Sorry I can't help you. I don't know either

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.