2021 Fantasy Hockey

I-90 W

Rather than continuing to hijack the fantasy football thread and 2019 fantasy hockey thread, figured I’d start a new one.

I understand the board has two teams, Blue and Gold. Really would like to be a part of this.

Who are the commissioners? Hope I’m not stepping on anyone’s toes by making this thread. 

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

Here's the thread from last year.

Definitely interested in playing whenever the league starts again.

@darksabre was the commissioner of Blue, but he's been on a hiatus this fall. I think @ubkev handled gold

Thanks, hopefully both will chime in. Just curious how many teams, what the categories are etc. Sounds like they are both annual redraft leagues on Yahoo which is perfect for me. 

Both Yahoo annual redraft leagues. One required more work than the other, but they were both pretty similar.

Can't remember which stats we hit off the top of my head, but it definitely included multiple positions and a lot of the deeper categories beyond the standard goals and assists, so you needed a balanced roster and to actively move players in and out. Trades and waivers allowed for a lot of roster turnover if you wanted.

• Thanks (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone interested,  I made a yahoo league with some custom scoring settings. 12 person league, hope its alot of fun. 

Set up to draft tentatively on 1/10/1020 at 7 eastern but flexible. 

Hockey season is upon us! Join my league Fantasy Hockey. Click Here: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/15561/invitation?key=d8da982eb6794faa&ikey=278008a3d0139a0a&soc_src=app-sh&soc_trk=lnk

On 12/14/2020 at 3:53 PM, Norcal said:

For anyone interested,  I made a yahoo league with some custom scoring settings. 12 person league, hope its alot of fun. 

Set up to draft tentatively on 1/10/1020 at 7 eastern but flexible. 

Hockey season is upon us! Join my league Fantasy Hockey. Click Here: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/15561/invitation?key=d8da982eb6794faa&ikey=278008a3d0139a0a&soc_src=app-sh&soc_trk=lnk

• Thanks (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Norcal said:

Nobody wants in??

I think people are waiting for the “official” Sabrespace one. The two that everyone uses (Blue and Gold).

I’m just waiting because I already drafted in a random public league and don’t want to be in more than two leagues. 

3 hours ago, Derrico said:

Atleast I thought I did?

Looks like u did, thanks

4 hours ago, I-90 W said:

I think people are waiting for the “official” Sabrespace one. The two that everyone uses (Blue and Gold).

I’m just waiting because I already drafted in a random public league and don’t want to be in more than two leagues. 

Thanks for the info, hoping it fills up. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, I-90 W said:

I used to be in "Blue", and then dropped out.  If there is enough interest, I would be willing to takeover duties to run "Blue".

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.