Around the NHL: 2021

WildCard

3 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Provide links ? I dont think the internet goes back that long .

We picked drury over danny thats a fact  Reason why drury basically said he would sign with us

The internet goes back beyond 2007 and there was no choice between the two because of Quinn,

5 minutes ago, #freejame said:

i got more texts tonight from people who I know don’t care about hockey asking me if I’m watching the Rangers game than at any other recent event. Take that however you please. 

It’s what the league wants 

15 hours ago, IKnowPhysics said:

Nah, ***** it.

With Parros reportedly in the building tonight, Rangers management potentially being fired partially about this, and with John Scott's accurate prediction that it's game on now, let the Rangers players get their anger out about Panini Bread getting sidelined.  It gets served with a zesty side of league embarrassment.

And the only consequence from Parros will be what, exactly?

the simpsons tips GIF

That, or a makeup-call of a suspension.

Should be noted that Parros is the head of the department of player safety - the decisions are made by committee 

14 hours ago, inkman said:

It’s what the league wants 

It's not. It doesn't build long-term viewership. It's the marketing of the Stars that does

6 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Rags fined $250,000 for the comment about Parros.

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Refuse to pay.

What are they going to do? Suspend one of the top 2 financial market franchise's? Lol

Super Mario and The Great One had it right.  Mickey Mouse Garage League.  If I had any morals or principles, I’d stop watching their product.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

25 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Well, I enjoyed watching the Rangers/Caps game. It was kind of dumb and definitely slapshot, but I was entertained. That's all. 

Absolutely love old time hockey That wasn't it very cringey and embarrassing.

This is the type that is Spectacular.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

The Sabres seem to give away a lot of players that end up being solid. 

Sure, if trading someone for ROR is giving them away, then yes.  Also, Zadorov isn’t really that good.

1 minute ago, Curt said:

Sure, if trading someone for ROR is giving them away, then yes.  Also, Zadorov isn’t really that good.

He definitely isn’t.

but but but ... he like ... hits n stuff. Yea yea, he be kinda a curmudgeon to play against 😂

21 minutes ago, Curt said:

Indeed. Chicago strongly considered dealing him at the deadline. I still kind of root for him but he’s nothing to write home about.

• Like (+1) 1