Matt Irwin Signs with Sabres 700k One Year

Brawndo

On 10/9/2020 at 5:04 PM, GASabresIUFAN said:

Another brilliant signing. Lol.  You go KA.  

I feel so much better about next season.  Jon Merrill signed for 925k.  We get Irwin for 700k.  

Face it it sucks but The Buffalo org. Has a rep. Throughout the league and with the players and its not good. It could take years to undo the damage that has been done. And then they hire a G.M. With virtually no experience. And there’s rumblings the star player may want out if things don’t improve. And the media shows the war room and taking up space are the owners who rightly or wrongly have a rep for meddling. I could go on but you’ve heard it all before. People don’t want to hitch their horse to a loser franchise. It sucks but it puts us behind almost every team in the league destination wise. Heck Detroit and Ottawa will pull out of their tailspins before us. We suck.

ok rant over. Sorry GA but its been a bad day and there’s been literally no good news for this team. I’m hopefull KA will pull a rabbit out of a hat but I also highly doubt it.

Edited by bunomatic

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.