Sabres sign Tobias Rieder One Year 700k

Brawndo

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Good thing we got him signed quickly on the 1st afternoon of FA.  I bet the competition for him was fierce.  Now that we got that key signing out of the way, we can just sit back and wait for bit pieces to be filled. 

Excellent plan. 👍

Order seems to be of great importance to you.

It was day 1 of UFA, there was no legal tampering period. Why are we melting down because all that happened was some depth signings? Most of the UFA forwards are still sitting there available, a large chunk of players went unsigned yesterday. Take a deep breath. 

18 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

It was day 1 of UFA, there was no legal tampering period. Why are we melting down because all that happened was some depth signings? Most of the UFA forwards are still sitting there available, a large chunk of players went unsigned yesterday. Take a deep breath. 

For some ... fanatic = dramatic 😂

I think day 2 and 3 will see some bigger names drop.

10 hours ago, YouDigg said:

"The Buffalo Sabres' reason for existence is to win the Stanley Cup. We will aspire to be the best in the league at finding, developing and keeping players in the Buffalo Sabres family."

- Terry Pegula, Feb 22, 2011

You probably have had aspirations that you've not met.  I know I do.

That said, not many people here, if any, are defending the Pegula family and their performance to date.

I'm sure you feel better after posting the quote though, so you've got that going for you.

5 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

For some ... fanatic = dramatic 😂

I think day 2 and 3 will see some bigger names drop.

I agree. Think about it, you are 27-30 and you get to pick for the first time probably the team you play for. It could be your last or second to last deal, why wouldn't you take it slow and at least consider all your options for a day or two. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.