Offseason News 2020-21 (Non-Sabres Edition)

Brawndo

I thought about Buffalo, but I don't think that would be his landing spot.  I think he would stick close to NY is anything and a potential cup contender.  Would the Islanders be calling him?  I think they might.  He'd probably sign a low dollar deal to have a shot at the Cup.  I could picture Boston, but honestly I think the Islanders would be the better spot for him.

6 hours ago, LTS said:

I thought about Buffalo, but I don't think that would be his landing spot.  I think he would stick close to NY is anything and a potential cup contender.  Would the Islanders be calling him?  I think they might.  He'd probably sign a low dollar deal to have a shot at the Cup.  I could picture Boston, but honestly I think the Islanders would be the better spot for him.

6 hours ago, Shootica said:

I can see Hank doing a cheap one year deal with a contender and taking one last run towards a cup.

I could see it happening, but it’s not something that he has shown much interest in previously.

If the stars align and the Sabres draft Rossi at 8 I have a feeling he could play this year behind Eichel and Staal.  Craig Button stated Lafreniere and Rossi are the two players he sees playing in the NHL next season.

The kid would be a great long term line-mate for Skinner. Tremendous playmaker and very good defensively.  Could let Skinner freelance.  Great the face off dot.

• Like (+1) 1

• nfreeman changed the title to Offseason News 2020-21 (Non-Sabres Edition)
5 hours ago, Taro T said:

He remorphs into a different body every 10 or so years? 

It means he's old now, so his confidence gets Shaken, not stirred. 

4 hours ago, rakish said:

I think he means the movie version is very different from the literary version

I think he was referring Bond's suave nature which Lundqvist seems to exude. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.