Sabres Embedded Series Debuts on Monday

Brawndo

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

He asked for Karmanos for His Input quite a bit and challenged Forton when he was talking about Power. Both positives in My Opinion. 

I was talking about the Pegulas, not Adams.

Adams comes across just fine in my opinion.

Edited by dudacek

"Embedded journalism, the practice of placing journalists within and under the control of one side's military during an armed conflict. Embedded reporters and photographers are attached to a specific military unit and permitted to accompany troops into combat zones."

It's interesting how politicians and corporations freely co-opt perfectly good, meaningful words for their own scummy purposes. Hey, fans, you're getting a real look inside the Sabres organization! It's real, and everything. Someone's embedded, or something.

Edited by PASabreFan

4 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

My intuition is having a hard time deciphering whether or not the way KA acts is real or phony. 

It’s a coin toss. 

I'd lean to genuine, I saw him at the Bills game prior to going in talk with a random security guy he knew for at least 5 min. He was all smiles and never came across as entitled or playing up a persona

He's a genuinely good guy; whether or not he's a good GM is the real coin flip. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, thewookie1 said:

I'd lean to genuine, I saw him at the Bills game prior to going in talk with a random security guy he knew for at least 5 min. He was all smiles and never came across as entitled or playing up a persona

He's a genuinely good guy; whether or not he's a good GM is the real coin flip. 

I’m still not convinced. 

If he comes to my daughters birthday party next summer, than maybe I’ll be convinced. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.