Sabres Embedded Series Debuts on Monday

Brawndo

2 hours ago, dudacek said:

It was Crowe. Here's the exact quote, which I love:

“We’re going to want guys that are competitive, have a strong desire to impact the game however it is they do that and are invested in themselves from a development perspective and burn to be hockey players,”

And that's how you do it, son. That's a good, specific mission statement tailored to fit a younger subset of player.

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Wow, that is some drivel. There aren't enough eye rolls/eggplant emojis/animated turd gifs for any pro athlete under the age of 27-ish.

Poorly written, cliché-filled, useless rubbish.

A friend of mine sent me that and I refused to believe it emanated from the Sabres front office. I should have known better.

Whatcha talkin bout here?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, chloewoj said:

hahaha i just found out about this website!! but thank you so much!!

hahaha im one of you guys now!!

im not ahahah!!!

How did you find us?

I hadn’t seen this yet, so when I saw your user name to approve I was a little skeptical. LOL

3 hours ago, chloewoj said:

im not ahahah!!!

Welcome Chloe! 

@LGR4GM is Our Prospect Guru, and we would love if you could share your insights. 

Based on the value on the board when Buffalo Picked, Rossi was Our consensus Pick. 

Quinn has potential though as well.

Anyways we are glad your here.

• Like (+1) 1

Just saw it a little while ago, cool doc. Felt like it gave some insight to Adams more. 

7 hours ago, chloewoj said:

im not ahahah!!!

Pretty sweet that they gave you a new royal jersey! 

8 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Welcome Chloe! 

@LGR4GM is Our Prospect Guru, and we would love if you could share your insights. 

Based on the value on the board when Buffalo Picked, Rossi was Our consensus Pick. 

Quinn has potential though as well.

Anyways we are glad your here.

Chloe can replace me on prospects, I think she may have a stronger analytics base. Very glad she found this place and I hope even though we can be ill tempered at times, she stays and posts here. The more input on prospects and the more arguing over what they are the better we are informed. 

When it comes to Quinn v Rossi the Sabres school of thought is clear to me. Adams is looking at development curves and thinks Rossi is at or near the top of his, he will be the player he is now. Quinn, he sees as in the middle of his curve and able to overcome where Rossi is. That's a gamble, it is possible but, that is a major gamble. Quinn has a better shot than Rossi. Quinn is faster overall. Rossi has better edges but I think Quinn can get there, he doesn't have the lower body strength yet. Both drive the net and create chaos in their opponents zones. I know Quinn plays the PK but I haven't watched it. Quinn and Rossi drive the net and don't mind getting dirty. The real question is can Quinn continue to get to and shoot from those dangerous areas and he can he truly improve his edges, stickhandling at speed, and overall game. Idk, but the Sabres believe he can. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.