Seattle Expansion Thread

GASabresIUFAN

38 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Hello. I JUST noticed it yesterday. So I’m not sure how long it’s gone missing. But it’s weird. The thread title stayed. But it turned into a Seattle expansion thread that GA made. Then today, GA noticed that and changed the title to reflect the Content. Again .... weird. 
should I recreate it?

thread title: a running record of everything Kevyn Adams has done ...

^ something like that 

That first paragraph makes zero sense to me. Explain it like I’m five.

14 minutes ago, SDS said:

Zamboni had a thread chronicling all the moves KA made as GM.  Somehow that thread disappeared, but it’s title was placed on my Seattle Expansion thread I started 2 years ago.  Like Zamboni, I noticed the mixup and changed the name of this thread back to it’s content which is Seattle Expansion.  You need to find Zamboni’s KA moves thread or Zamboni needs to create a new KA moves thread.

13 minutes ago, SDS said:

Haha. I’ll try. Ok so yesterday, I was going to add the Mitts signing to my thread about Running record of Kevyn Adams. When I went to look for it, I found it. But when I clicked into it, GA was the OP, and my post (and the posts following my OP post, wasn’t there). It was like my thread title stayed, but all the content (from what I could see), was about the Seattle expansion. It was weird!

Today, GA noticed the thread title wasn’t HIS title about Seattle expansion. But all the content inside was. So he changed the title.

So that’s why I asked yesterday about it.  I hope that helped with what I saw on my end. 
I can just make a new thread if that helps anything. 
Thanks for looking into this.

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Zamboni had a thread chronicling all the moves KA made as GM.  Somehow that thread disappeared, but it’s title was placed on my Seattle Expansion thread I started 2 years ago.  Like Zamboni, I noticed the mixup and changed the name of this thread back to it’s content which is Seattle Expansion.  You need to find Zamboni’s KA moves thread or Zamboni needs to create a new KA moves thread.

OK. Are any of those Kevyn Adams posts interleaved into this topic?

Just now, Zamboni said:

Haha. I’ll try. Ok so yesterday, I was going to add the Mitts signing to my thread about Running record of Kevyn Adams. When I went to look for it, I found it. But when I clicked into it, GA was the OP, and my post (and the posts following my OP post, wasn’t there). It was like my thread title stayed, but all the content (from what I could see), was about the Seattle expansion. It was weird!

Today, GA noticed the thread title wasn’t HIS title about Seattle expansion. But all the content inside was. So he changed the title.

So that’s why I asked yesterday about it.  I hope that helped with what I saw on my end. 
I can just make a new thread if that helps anything. 
Thanks for looking into this.

So it sounds like somebody accidentally merged two topics. If you say your posts are inside this topic, then just point me to the original post and I can pull it out and make a new topic.

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

OK. Are any of those Kevyn Adams posts interleaved into this topic?

So it sounds like somebody accidentally merged two topics. If you say your posts are inside this topic, then just point me to the original post and I can pull it out and make a new topic.

I found it! And here I thought it was gone.

it’s on page 8 of this thread. It starts off with ....

Since his GM start date of June 16th, 2020. This first post will hopefully stay current throughout his tenure. It may take a day or two ....

I hope that helps. And please make it so I can edit the OP again so I can add to the list as KA does things.

Thanks a lot. 

9 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I found it! And here I thought it was gone.

it’s on page 8 of this thread. It starts off with ....

Since his GM start date of June 16th, 2020. This first post will hopefully stay current throughout his tenure. It may take a day or two ....

I hope that helps. And please make it so I can edit the OP again so I can add to the list as KA does things.

Thanks a lot. 

I split it out but you probably have to scroll back to September 20 on the board to find it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.