NFL Survivor Group - Join in!

SDS

• SDS pinned this topic
5 minutes ago, SDS said:

The app asks specifically for the group ID number(not name)

ID number is 13849 

Edited by ubkev

39 minutes ago, SDS said:

Everyone is joining through this link, that group ID and that password. I would double check your work. There haven’t been any other issues.

Lol, I was going through the pick em link. I'm already in the TBD survivor league so I have no option to join another one. I couldn't get in the TBD pick em as it was already full, so I still have that option through Yahoo. It's all good.

5 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Lol, I was going through the pick em link. I'm already in the TBD survivor league so I have no option to join another one. I couldn't get in the TBD pick em as it was already full, so I still have that option through Yahoo. It's all good.

You should be able to join both. I'm surprised you can't use the one above.

6 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

I'm in both survivor leagues.  There's no limit on how many you can join (or, at least, if there is a limit, it is > 2).

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

? You dont have to make all the picks at once do you or can you wait every week?

The way it's worked in the past is you have to make your Suicide pick at least 5 minutes before the Thursday night game.

For the Pick 'em leagues, Yahoo lets you make picks up until 5 minutes before each game.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

? You dont have to make all the picks at once do you or can you wait every week?

A pick can be made anytime before the start of the week. You could do them all at once if you wanted to though I think. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Am I only supposed to pick the winner of one matchup?

One per week.  Once you pick a team, you can't pick it again for the rest of the season.  For example, let's say you pick the Bills to beat the Jets this week.  And the Bills win.  Terrific!  But you can't pick the Bills again for the rest of the survivor game.  Next week, you'll be asked to pick another team.

Just now, SwampD said:

Can you only pick a team once?

Yes.  'Tis the point.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

One per week.  Once you pick a team, you can't pick it again for the rest of the season.  For example, let's say you pick the Bills to beat the Jets this week.  And the Bills win.  Terrific!  But you can't pick the Bills again for the rest of the survivor game.  Next week, you'll be asked to pick another team.

Yes.  'Tis the point.

Thanks.  That’s what I thought but wanted to clarify, since the site didn’t provide any instruction. 

• Like (+1) 2

Geez, what is Washington doing beating Philly?  I’m out.  Overthought it.  Decided to keep Baltimore for another week, now there are no other weeks for me.

Out in my other survivor  league also as I picked Indy over Jacksonville.   The 2 teams projected to be the worst both win their openers at home against playoff contenders.  Go figure.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.