New Server: We have moved

SDS

47 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

So, since the upgrade, I have needed to log back in on both phone and ipad every time I open SabreSpace, whereas previously I stayed logged in. 

Is anyone else having this issue?  Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

Try deleting the website data in your saved history. This really hasn’t been an issue for anyone, so I think it’s peculiar to your set up.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:39 AM, SDS said:

If you see this - then your browser is getting to the right place. I'll be pouring over optimization details and running tests for the next week or two at various times, but I think we are good for now.

I hope everyone had a peaceful morning. ✌️

We all appreciate your efforts in maintaining this site. Whenever I have problems with this site I resort to cursing the computer in Italian. It usually fixes the problem. However, one time I did that and the computer responded with a "go fungu yourself". Is there an "expletive delete" tab that I can use to respond to this foul mouthed computer? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.