UPDATE Gilbert Perreault Bobble Heads Available for Purchase Through ShopOneBuffalo.com

Brawndo

Darn, and I was supposed to be in town today.  If anyone gets an extra, would you mind sending a PM? I'll gladly pay postage plus costs for your troubles.  Perreault was my dad's favorite player, and have a small display with the aud brick, signed French connection, and our last game ticket, and pic... think it would be a nice touch.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bobbleheads WERE given to STH‘S . I went and got mine the first day they were available. Even posted a pic here in another thread.
Obviously not all the STH‘S took advantage of that. So the ones they have left, are being sold. Cheaply. First come first serve. Oh the horror ... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

The Bobbleheads WERE given to STH‘S . I went and got mine the first day they were available. Even posted a pic here in another thread.
Obviously not all the STH‘S took advantage of that. So the ones they have left, are being sold. Cheaply. First come first serve. Oh the horror ... 

Not exactly.  The STHers that were promised the bobbleheads will recieve them when the Sabres can start playing again.  These were "extras" they had.

Not exactly. I already “received” mine along with thousands of other STH’ers.

We did not wait until the Sabres “can start playing again”.

You are right in that ... If I can correct a prior thought .... yes, those that did not pick them up, Will have the opportunity to get them once the season starts again. They will not be mailed(sent). A STH’er will have to pick it up in person. I’m sure if a STH’er called to make individual arrangements to get it mailed to them, I’m sure they would accommodate the few who need that service. If you’d like to talk to Jonathan down at account services, he can tell you what he told me when I picked mine up 2 weeks ago. Bottom line, I know the bobble heads were “DONATED” by the Sabres and are being sold for $5.00 to benefit Roswell Park. So Sabres ARE not profiting from those sales. Glad they did that.

22 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Not exactly. I already “received” mine along with thousands of other STH’ers.

We did not wait until the Sabres “can start playing again”.

You are right in that ... If I can correct a prior thought .... yes, those that did not pick them up, Will have the opportunity to get them once the season starts again. They will not be mailed(sent). A STH’er will have to pick it up in person. I’m sure if a STH’er called to make individual arrangements to get it mailed to them, I’m sure they would accommodate the few who need that service. If you’d like to talk to Jonathan down at account services, he can tell you what he told me when I picked mine up 2 weeks ago. Bottom line, I know the bobble heads were “DONATED” by the Sabres and are being sold for $5.00 to benefit Roswell Park. So Sabres ARE not profiting from those sales. Glad they did that.

"Promised," as in the people that couldn't get to the rink during the 1 week they were made available but were told they would still receive them WILL actually receive them.

You'd said these bobbleheads were ones that STHers had passed on.  That isn't the case.  And per the original e-mail (and subsequent conversation with MY rep) they will be given to STHers whenever play finally resumes.  The bobbleheads that they sold today were excess beyond what they'd reserved for STHers that couldn't pick them up.

I am sorry/not sorry that I missed this.  It would have been fun to have one, but, on the other hand, I have too much stuff as it is.

Indeed, I have a Hasek sweater number retirement ceremony banner, and it just hangs off of a bookshelf.  I don't really need this.  Someone make a case for it in a PM and have it.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I am sorry/not sorry that I missed this.  It would have been fun to have one, but, on the other hand, I have too much stuff as it is.

Indeed, I have a Hasek sweater number retirement ceremony banner, and it just hangs off of a bookshelf.  I don't really need this.  Someone make a case for it in a PM and have it.

Re: the bolded, I can relate.  I have always tried to limit crap possessions, but now that I'm getting ready to move it has become evident I have entirely too much ***** that I absolutely don't need.  I'm going to donate the stuff that somebody else will consider useful to Habitat for Humanity.  The rest is going into the trash or recycling bins.  

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

"Promised," as in the people that couldn't get to the rink during the 1 week they were made available but were told they would still receive them WILL actually receive them.

You'd said these bobbleheads were ones that STHers had passed on.  That isn't the case.  And per the original e-mail (and subsequent conversation with MY rep) they will be given to STHers whenever play finally resumes.  The bobbleheads that they sold today were excess beyond what they'd reserved for STHers that couldn't pick them up.

Which is why I amended my original statement which you read. I stand by my other statements however.

17 minutes ago, Shmuffalo said:

Guy on eBay wants 100 for one.  Silly.

I figured there would be a LOT of them on sale on eBay for much higher than the $5. 

Too bad there wasn’t a way to facilitate selling them to people who actually wanted to buy one for $5 and keep it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.