Rochester Americans 2020-21 Thread

Brawndo

So top 5 pick this year.  Who do you guys want... tired of it, but sooner or later some group or mixture of this kind of talent has to pay off one would hope...

2 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

Bryson and Fitzgerald both up means McCabe is done and Borgen's hand is worse than the game indicated. We're following our defensemen on some damn fool injured crusade like our fathers did (back in 2005-06).

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Wearing my Amerks hat into 7-11 to buy beer.  Male cashier took a keen interest into my hat, so much so he almost wanted to fight me because my hat wasn’t some sort of MAGA reference.  Ugh. 

What’s this hat look like because I’m a little lost. Unless he’s just offended by every non-MAGA hat. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Weave said:

I need to find the interest to start watching these guys.  Heaven knows I have no interest in watching the Sabres.

They are at least entertaining.  UPL is a reason to watch.  Jack Quinn, Oskari Laaksonen and Matthias Samuelsson are future NHL players.  Matej Pekar and Dalton Smith make every game watchable.  R2 will be in Buffalo sometime in 2021. 

There is also a much greater chance that someone is dropping the gloves.  The Amerks are good, they are physical and give you just a smidge of hope for the future.  Check them out!! 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, inkman said:

They are at least entertaining.  UPL is a reason to watch.  Jack Quinn, Oskari Laaksonen and Matthias Samuelsson are future NHL players.  Matej Pekar and Dalton Smith make every game watchable.  R2 will be in Buffalo sometime in 2021. 

There is also a much greater chance that someone is dropping the gloves.  The Amerks are good, they are physical and give you just a smidge of hope for the future.  Check them out!! 

Obviously they aren't playing the same system the Sabres are.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Weave said:

I need to find the interest to start watching these guys.  Heaven knows I have no interest in watching the Sabres.

7 hours ago, inkman said:

Well then. Tough call tomorrow night. Who to watch? Sabres or Amerks?

17 hours ago, inkman said:

Woah, Laaksonen is over? And he looks good?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.