Rochester Americans 2020-21 Thread

Brawndo

22 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

So, Tokey was bad and got a promotion out of it?

Strange times indeed. 

Well, he got moved from the Amerks where he'd play some to the taxi squad where he won't play at all.  All for the same pay but a different apartment.

So, technically it was a promotion, but was it?

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Well, he got moved from the Amerks where he'd play some to the taxi squad where he won't play at all.  All for the same pay but a different apartment.

So, technically it was a promotion, but was it?

I guess that depends on who would play if both Linus and Pizza Hutt both went down. JJ or Lone Toke?

3 hours ago, Norcal said:

Lets Go Amerks!! Wonder how Quinn will look tonight? More UPL please! I'm hopeful Samuelson will develop a snarly game but I admit I have no idea if he has it in him. Anybody know about him? 

Samuelsson has everything we need and want in a defenseman...unfortunately this organization can't develop a prospect to save their damn life.

And I'm really not counting on Matt Ellis, Mike Weber and Adam Mair to be any type of development gurus here.

(I wish we could bring Derek Plante home from Chicago, he does wonders with those prospects.)

1 minute ago, OhMyDahlin said:

Samuelsson has everything we need and want in a defenseman...unfortunately this organization can't develop a prospect to save their damn life.

And I'm really not counting on Matt Ellis, Mike Weber and Adam Mair to be any type of development gurus here.

(I wish we could bring Derek Plante home from Chicago, he does wonders with those prospects...also can't believe we missed out on Mike Peca.)

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/12/2021 at 4:00 PM, OhMyDahlin said:

(I wish we could bring Derek Plante home from Chicago, he does wonders with those prospects.)

Those are our development guys?!?! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.