NBC Sports REMOVES Mike Milbury

phil_soisson

@Eleven@MattPie Would you guys mind removing mention of the trail association's name in your posts? I didn't mean to post the name of the group and bring any negative attention to it. (I had no problem with the joke and was only presenting it for argument's sake.)

Edited by PASabreFan

1 hour ago, LTS said:

I mean, I wouldn't join as a matter of principle for sending such an ignorant email.  Frankly don't care if they fire the person or not.  That's up to them on how they want to run their business.  Milbury does have a bit of a history of doing absolutely idiotic things that should have kept him from a place in the media anyway.  Not sure the person who wrote that email would have the same history. 

That said, it speaks exactly to the kind of thinking that people are working to change.  People are more vocal about it these days because they finally feel as though the need for change is getting through to enough people that they have support to be more vocal. 

Ignorant?

What if it's what the membership coordinator actually does and it's not a joke? What if the husband looked for projects for his wife to do?

5 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

@Eleven@MattPie Would you guys mind removing mention of the trail association's name in your posts? I didn't mean to post the name of the group and bring any negative attention to it. (I had no problem with the joke and was only presenting it for argument's sake.)

So you broadcasted an offensive joke and regretted it when people found it offensive, to the point where you had to cut affiliation with the person who made the joke in order to protect the organization they were working for?

rQTZlgY.jpg

9 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Name changed in my post!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.