Last Canadian team to win the Cup?

LabattBlue

Name the last Canadian team to win the Cup and the year they did it?  No cheating!

PS No offense to our neighbors to the North, but I can never cheer for a Canadian franchise to win the Cup. All their visits to WNY for Sabres games and WJC has left me jaded with their “we are gods gift to hockey” attitude.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Name the last Canadian team to win the Cup and the year they did it?  No cheating!

PS No offense to our neighbors to the North, but I can never cheer for a Canadian franchise to win the Cup. All their visits to WNY for Sabres games and WJC has left me jaded with their “we are gods gift to hockey” attitude.  

Don’t confuse Leaf fans for Canadian fans.

We hate Toronto out here on the West Coast just as much as you do and NS can tell you they feel the same way on his coast.

Edited by dudacek

6 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

Canadiens in I believe 93

I clearly remember this. Montreal had post-championship riots. Plus, the Habs goalie was none other than the legendary Patrick Roy.

A few months later, the TBJs became the last Canadian team to win the World Series thanks to that monster WOHR from Joe Carter.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.