So #8

spndnchz

I’m leaning into it hard!  ROSSI ROSSI ROSSI!!!!!!!!  I can’t wait for RJs Rossi Wrister, Ross the Boss calls during the Cup Finals.

Seriously though, Rossi or forfeit.

Seriously seriously though it’s not Rossi, just give up.

Seriously serious now, I’d be happy with Rossi, Raymond, Lundell, Drysdale, Sanderson.

7 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Is there anyone here is not hoping for Rossi?

(I;d like to point out that when the Sabres agree with Sabrespace we get guys like Jack Eichel and Rasmus Dahlin)

Always agree with #1 and #2 picks!

I'm good with Rossi first, Raymond, Jarvis, and Quinn. And three of the four are likely to be available if D go off the board earlier. I don't need a sniper-only (Holtz) or a defenseman this year unless he's the second coming of Pronger or Makar.

4 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Always agree with #1 and #2 picks!

I'm good with Rossi first, Raymond, Jarvis, and Quinn. And three of the four are likely to be available if D go off the board earlier. I don't need a sniper-only (Holtz) or a defenseman this year unless he's the second coming of Pronger or Makar.

Pronger clone would be awesome.

1 minute ago, Shootica said:

I find it a little bit funny that rumors have us choosing between 5'9 Rossi and 6'3 Sanderson.

I really like them both, but thought that was interesting.

Almost like height is not one of the most important attributes for a hockey player????

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.