New Royal Blue Jerseys To Debut August 11, 9am

Brawndo

39 minutes ago, shrader said:

I was in high school at that point, so completely alcohol free for the last time in my life. 

I’m not good at messing around with the images, especially on my phone, but turn this upside-down if you can. 

66A6C8E9-3E42-421A-BF49-AA9DF4CE6213.jpeg

Can't get to the devil you're seeing there, but never knew the bloodshot eye was Deadpool's mask upside down until now.  Thanks for that.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Eleven said:

It's always looked like a mean version of the Elmer's glue logo to me.  Not a dragon.  Not a satanic thing.  

The satanic goathead was Jim Kelley's description & it stuck.  Always preferred pronouncing it Shatanic in deference to Miro.

The Elmer's glue thing isn't too far off.  But no nose ring.

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/24/2020 at 10:14 AM, Taro T said:

The satanic goathead was Jim Kelley's description & it stuck.  Always preferred pronouncing it Shatanic in deference to Miro.

The Elmer's glue thing isn't too far off.  But no nose ring.

See also Goathead, Demonic.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, steveoath said:

So I wore my new Royal Blue Eichel Jersey to school today (last day - non uniform). One of our youngest learners - a 5 year old - stopped to ask "Why is there scissors on that?". 

Slightly ruined my holiday spirit! 

You're a teacher, right?

It was a teaching moment.    Those weren't scissors, those were the blades that destroyed the Soviet Wings and made Buffalo the favorite Scandanavian team for 2 generations.

That was essentially the same uni Dom wore when he led the league in save %age for 6 years.

And those were the blades that the best hockey player in the world wore when his parents were kids.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.