New Royal Blue Jerseys To Debut August 11, 9am

Brawndo

7 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Can you explain? What is right to left, or left to right?  Something is going over my head apparently.

The gap to the left looks like a mouth opening 

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

It also took me many years, but I was a middle schooler so 

Same but it always stuck, first impression kinda thing. Same with the Bills logo, looks like cyclopes from XMen for me 

21 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I don't know how anyone can look at that and see a dragon.

44 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Same but it always stuck, first impression kinda thing. Same with the Bills logo, looks like cyclopes from XMen for me 

45 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Agree

46 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

It also took me many years, but I was a middle schooler so 

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

I thought it was right to left for the longest time 

This is the origin of the screaming goat head.  The left part of the image, the neck shoulder area, becomes a screaming mouth.  The rest falls into place.  Smdh.  

53 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Thanks for the explanation ??

I literally never saw that in that logo. In fact I still don’t ?.Can’t see a dragon.

i just thought the Buffalo looked like a goat.  ?‍♂️

• Thanks (+1) 1

Never saw a dragon just a ***** up goat haha

10 minutes ago, inkman said:

This is the origin of the screaming goat head.  The left part of the image, the neck shoulder area, becomes a screaming mouth.  The rest falls into place.  Smdh.  

Pretty much this 

• Like (+1) 1

With regards to left and right, my first impression was that it appears the buffalo tail would be to the left and the head would be to the right. Then you realize the Buffalo is actually going right to left with the head turn looking behind itself.

Although I vaguely see this screaming buffalo thing, I can’t imagine believing that was the case for more than a couple seconds.

• Like (+1) 1

Just read something about a hidden buffalo in the goathead jersey when it's outstretched. It was a News article that quickly went into "you must subscribe" mode, so I don't have a better explanation for the concept.

Edited by PASabreFan

My personal favorite is how there is something that clearly looks like a cartoon devil face if you turn the logo upside-down. I could never unsee that anytime I wore the jersey and looked down at the logo. It’s even better knowing that we added Satan not too long into the lifespan of that jersey. 

On 8/22/2020 at 6:36 PM, shrader said:

My personal favorite is how there is something that clearly looks like a cartoon devil face if you turn the logo upside-down. I could never unsee that anytime I wore the jersey and looked down at the logo. It’s even better knowing that we added Satan not too long into the lifespan of that jersey. 

How many beers does it take to 1st get that effect?  

When 1st saw it in a small inkjet printed sketch right before the new duds were revealed, thought that the points to the left and right, along with the beard were supposed to be stylized legs and the buffalo was sloshed.  Explained the bloodshot eye at least.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

How many beers does it take to 1st get that effect?  

When 1st saw it in a small inkjet printed sketch right before the new duds were revealed, thought that the points to the left and right, along with the beard were supposed to be stylized legs and the buffalo was sloshed.  Explained the bloodshot eye at least.

I was in high school at that point, so completely alcohol free for the last time in my life. 

I’m not good at messing around with the images, especially on my phone, but turn this upside-down if you can. 

66A6C8E9-3E42-421A-BF49-AA9DF4CE6213.jpeg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.