Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brawndo

Florida Panthers GM Dale Tallon being Fired

Recommended Posts

Snap him up Pegs.

It would be as if we lost the first ever draft lottery, but had a 50 year get out of jail free card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darksabre said:

The Panthers fan doesn't deserve this

I mean, given his antics on this board, he kinda does...

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually this is bad, one of the really bad GM’s going away. That team has talent and now they may have a plan to add correct pieces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Actually this is bad, one of the really bad GM’s going away. That team has talent and now they may have a plan to add correct pieces.

New GMs are notorious for coming in and blowing stuff up. Just because. I’m talking about trading ROR kind of stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kas23 said:

New GMs are notorious for coming in and blowing stuff up. Just because. I’m talking about trading ROR kind of stuff. 

Normally but Joel Q will handpick the guy and I’d be very surprised if they blow stuff up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Normally but Joel Q will handpick the guy and I’d be very surprised if they blow stuff up.

I would too, but notable: Barkov has 2 years left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tom webster said:

Normally but Joel Q will handpick the guy and I’d be very surprised if they blow stuff up.

This.

Q calls it from here on out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...