Stanley Cup Playoffs 2020 Thread

Andrew Amerk

I hate those folks in Tampa. I heard they dont like puppies or kittens. And, I heard when disabled old ladies are crossing the street, they walk past without asking if they need help

Go dallas.

All joking aside I said I was going to root for dallas this playoff in the first round 

Edited by miles

12 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Love the cup already being there 

It was a nice touch.

Hit along the boards. I didn't see a replay so I don't know if it was boarding or a penalty. Bogo skated over to address the hit, but play continued. Tampa's defensive coverage went out of sorts, Stars D walks into the slot and buries it.

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Like (+1) 1

Eichel finishes 8th in Hart Voting. Highest for a Sabres forward since Pat LaFontaine in 1992-1993.

He was ranked 6th out of all forwards. Talk is, whether you agree with it or not, missing the playoffs is the reason he didn't rank even higher. I'm pretty fine with it, I probably just would have bumped him above Pastrnak, especially considering the next closest F after Eichel was Pastrnak's line mate. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.