Stanley Cup Playoffs 2020 Thread

Andrew Amerk

Did Kenny Albert just say that the Avs are 0-4 on the power play?  How are they possibly up 5-0 in 35 minutes without a power play goal?!

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Buh bye Bruins. See ya Chara.

You might see him soon here, as a mentor for Dahlin.  My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard the Pegulas talking about him.  I guess it's pretty serious. 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Did Kenny Albert just say that the Avs are 0-4 on the power play?  How are they possibly up 5-0 in 35 minutes without a power play goal?!

You might see him soon here, as a mentor for Dahlin.  My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard the Pegulas talking about him.  I guess it's pretty serious

Create a Twitter handle eluding to being an insider and watch this spread. Then post your trending tweet here and watch the puppets dance. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Don't get all this love for Tampa. Do you guys not remember what they did to us in Sweden????  

Arguably if that hadn't happened maybe we'd have 5 or 6 more points + and would have made these playoffs. So F*ck Tampa. They've been worse to us than the Bruins as of late. Bruins are done. Their core is past it and there's not enough good youth there to keep them in contention. They'll be middle of the pack at best next season.

I don't really like anybody left come to think of it.  

13 hours ago, Eleven said:

You might see him soon here, as a mentor for Dahlin.  My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard the Pegulas talking about him.  I guess it's pretty serious. 

I'm being told that I'm hearing Terry said wow can that kid skate.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.