Stanley Cup Playoffs 2020 Thread

Andrew Amerk

37 minutes ago, Ducky said:

The hit on Scheifele was deliberate. His skate comes up and just misses his achilles tendon. The Jets will be lucky to win one game without Scheifele. No 1C or 2C.

Tkachuk should be banned 20 games minimum. Muarice called it a dirty, filthy, intentional hit with his skate. Look at the replay, he lifts his skate, puts it down and lifts it again. No Buff, Trouba, Chiarot and Tanev to a lesser extent makes this team not very tough. The Jets aren't built for the playoffs. Here's hoping we win the draft.

Yeah, I think it was deliberate too.   Tkachuk should be suspended, but knowing the NHL, I doubt he will.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, carpandean said:

Hit (if you could even call it one) didn't look bad at all, but his reaction after it sure did.  One of those cases where a skate catches wrong and a joint is asked to do something that it should.

Looks like he’s going to be “unfit to play.”

19 minutes ago, TheCerebral1 said:

I watched the hit on Scheifele and it was he, who turned away from it early and caused the injury.  Tkachuk, didn't perpetrate the incident, in my opinion.  But who knows. 

Yea everyone sees something different. Whatever ...

I don’t think Tkachuk intended to injure. He just wanted to hit him along the boards and knock the man away from the puck. IMO. 

I would trade a lot of the current Sabres roster away for Tkachuk.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Yea everyone sees something different. Whatever ...

I don’t think Tkachuk intended to injure. He just wanted to hit him along the boards and knock the man away from the puck. IMO. 

I would trade a lot of the current Sabres roster away for Tkachuk.

So would I, or Brady lol

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TheCerebral1 said:

I watched the hit on Scheifele and it was he, who turned away from it early and caused the injury.  Tkachuk, didn't perpetrate the incident, in my opinion.  But who knows. 

Tkachuk barely touched him.

8 hours ago, TheCerebral1 said:

We haven't at this time of year for 9 years.  Welcome to Buffalo, the usual norm. Watching other teams play well, while our players are golfing or in this case "Social distancing".

It's almost as if they shouldn't have fired a certain coach.

Yes, I am doing it again. 

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.